Sunday, February 8, 2009

Found blog again

Well have doing a little searching on the net, I remembered that I set this page up a while ago and thought I would come back again.

Looking over my blog I posted a sexy photo of me in my bikini (what was I thinking?) and realise that I am a mere 400g lighter than that picture almost two years ago.
What have I been doing with myself for the past two years? I certainly haven't made any significant changes! Maybe I am exercising a little more, but not consistently.

I did do a triathlon, but wasn't overly happy with the results from that!

So...........here I am again. Weighed in at 63.4kg this morning and am going to start Bodytrim tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.
I've heard a lot of people have had success on it, so we'll see if it works for me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

allo! :) Didn't even know you had this blog!
Good luck with doing Bodytrim and keep us posted.

Jeweliya said...

Me neither! Keep us updated :)

Bek said...

Hey Lauren, Welcome back to the blogosphere.

I support you whole heartedly in your fitness efforts so please take this comment as it is intended...

You already look smokin!
Maybe its really hard to lose weight because the weight you're at is closer to your ideal than you think?

In saying that, it is about you feeling comfortable in your skin!
I think fitness goals are the best way for that to happen!

When's your next tri?
Nothing beats feeling fit, toned, trimmed and terrific...not even the magical number you've been dreaming of on the scales!

Look forward to sharing some of your triumphs!

Lauren said...

I don't take offense to that at all Bek.
I can't honestly say that I eat well and exercise all the time, so I don't really know if this is my "happy" body weight, cause I'm just not consistent enough to allow my body to let go of fat if it needs to.
I just want to get to the point where I am comfortable in a bikini!