Friday, February 20, 2009

Going Great Guns

Having a tops week.

Signed up to Biggest Loser Club so I can count my calories and exercise. Have exercised everyday this week, except for Thursday - that was my rest day.

I have started running on the treadmill, just interval running, can't run for any long periods of time. The most I can run is about 1km in 7 mins, but I am taking it a little slower than that to start with.

Burnt 508 calories before 8.30am this morning, which is not like me at all! I usually roll out of bed at 10am on a Saturday, so it's a nice change.

Also going bushwalking tomorrow, so hope to burn a heap of calories there as well.

I am going to get a trophy on my polar this week........YAY!!!!!! Haven't had one in ages!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you can do 1km in 7min? *daymn!* LOL makes my 3km in just under 30 min sound like a stroll in the park!
keep on going and get that trophy!!