Thursday, February 26, 2009

Blah

Feeling really blah today. Not sure why.......probably all the crap on HBC and the booties. Hope it all sorts itself out. I just wanna train and have my monthly meeting with all my chickies!

Was going well until I got home, left work early to come home and go for a run. Then didn't end up exercising at all.
It will all be ok as far as my calorie in v calorie out for the week, but I still feel a little guilty. Need a rest day though don't I? Today seems like a good rest day to have.
I am probably tired from all the exercise I have done recently, I have been so good after not exercising for so long.

Craving chocolate too..........have lasted for the last 4 hours or so without having any, may have to make a Jarrah.

Have set my alarm for 5.30am tomorrow morning to get up and do a workout. Am going out tomorrow night, so can't have two rest days in a row!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling a bit better today! I was getting down about all the crap going on too. Now things have been changed I can't make either march or april now :( Looks like I will see you when we go to Sydney.
Have you gotten your trophy yet? :)

Lauren said...

Sure did baby! Plus I'll get another trophy this week too! I've been doing about an hour each day, which is really good for me.

Jeweliya said...

It sucks doesn't it, and I'm not even remotely close to the situation..

Well doen Lauren on all your exercise this week. :)