Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sunday 29th July

Have had a crappy past couple of weeks. Only exercised once in the last two weeks. Haven't eaten very well either. My second photo is due this week and I am afraid that there really hasn't been any noticable changes. My pants definately feel a little looser around the waist, but nothing I think the camera will pick up. However I have committed to taking photos and measuring myself once a month, so I will do that!
I have decided to stop going to Weight Watchers meetings. I am not following the program properly, so therefore am not seeing results. I have decided to put the money that I spend at Weight Watchers weekly meetings into a gym membership. I joined my local gym a few weeks ago for a one month period, but I think I will commit to 12 months membership as it is cheaper, and I love the feeling of going to the gym (when I make the effort).
I have also decided that I will re-read all of Michelle's old e-mails with all her advice and information and see what I can gain to move forward positively.
I have decided to do a motivational collage and stick it around my house to keep me motivated. I will put on there people like Michelle and Darlene. Michelle is a wealth of knowledge and information and Darlene is proof that if you just listen to Michelle, you can achieve results. I will also put a picture of a nice guess handbag on there, cause hubby promised me a new one when I achieve a 5kg weight loss.
I have Bridge to Brisbane fun run this Sunday (well, walking 12km - not running), but hopefully this will help to inspire me as I would love to run it next year!
I have also promised myself to blog more regularly as it helps me to keep focus!

No comments: