Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bodytrim over.............

Welllllllll it's safe to say Bodytrim isn't really the diet for me. I should have been more wary when it limits fruit to breakfast only and also limits some vegies.

I agree with the protein snacks, but I do miss my fruit. Plus, being a sufferer of IBS - I really need fruit and fibre in my diet.

So it's back to "normal" eating, just lots of fresh fruit and veges and limiting sugar and processed foods.

Now for the next challenge - actually getting off my arse to do some exercise........ might even set the alarm early and go for a walk. See how we go.........I'll probably hit snooze!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I have been suss on Bodytrim for a while (no grounds to it, just a instant reaction). But at least now you know! :)
Have a look at the nutrition and meal plan offered up in Michelles book. She does focus a lot of whole foods - which should be good for IBS.