Sunday, March 8, 2009

5km Run

Can't believe it, but I ran non stop for 5km today! It was very slow, at 6.5km per hour, and it took me 46ish minutes, but I did it! Non stop, now I will just increase my speed each week and try and get the times down.
Probably had something to do with the fact that I was watchin Win a Date with Tad Hamilton on DVD when I was on the treadmill, so my number one man Josh Duhamel kept me entertained.



Plus I have had another awesome week exercise wise, pretty good with food again too. So I am hoping for a reasonable loss tomorrow morning. I'll be really peeved if I have gained again like last week!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Lauren! 5kms is a fantastic effort. And I like the pic...

Unknown said...

I just realised you have a blog! Yay! More places to waste time!

:P