Monday, July 9, 2007

Haven't posted since Wednesday.........have had a horrible couple few days. Thursday morning I weighed in at 62.6kg.....so 400g less than Wednesday morning. I finally felt like the exercise and healthy eating was getting me somewhere and I would start to slowly lose weight over the next few days and have a nice weight loss at Weight Watchers.
However, I have IBS and every now and again I get horrible cramps that don't allow me to do much more than lounge around. When I lounge around, I start to crave and give into the wrong foods. Thursday night was Macca's........I thought I did well by ordering a salad, but it just wasn't enough! I ended up polishing off one of my husband's cheeseburgers........I really should get Subway or Sushi for takeaway dinners. Friday lunch was a kebab.......followed by pizza for dinner. Saturday dinner was Chinese and Sunday was a couple of donuts, half a block of chocolate and brulee for dessert................so I probably could have had a weight loss this week without the exercise if I watched what I ate........but that's gone out the door!
Have booked into the doctors tomorrow so I can go an get some drugs for the cramps and this won't be any issue anymore.
I went for a walk for 30 minutes with Stace........we are going to try and do that at least 3 times per week.
Joined the local gym on the way home from work. Just joined for one month in case I don't use it as much as I should. I have set my mobile phone alarm for 5.30am and plan to squeeze in a workout before work............hopefully

No comments: