Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Wednesday 4th July Blog

Weighed in at 63kg again on my scales. Had a pretty good eating day today, didn't eat any crap. Probaby overdid it at lunchtime with the sushi.......but it was soooo yummy!!! Almost didn't exercise today. Didn't get home from work until 6.30pm and was really hungary. So I had dinner first and decided to exercise after dinner. Usually I wouldn't do it. I would make every excuse under the sun and eventually convince myself not to exercise. But not tonight. My program was 60 min dog walk, but since I got home so late I didn't walk the dog. So I did a "Walk Away the Pounds" exercise DVD. I exercised for 48 mins.......not 60 mins like I was supposed to.......but I'm just happy I made the effort to exercise!
Have made a real effort to track my Weight Watchers points over the last few days.....hope it pays off next Tuesday with a weight loss.
Am going to go walking at lunch time tomorrow with Stace.......we are going to try and do this 3 times per week......it'll all add up!

No comments: