Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tuesday 3rd July Blog

Weighed in at home at 63kg again this morning.
Went to Weight Watchers tonight and weighed in at 64.2kg, so there is a fair amount of difference between the two scales. That is a 500g weight gain since my weigh in last week. I am not overly concerned though, will eat the right foods this week and exercise as per my program and I should see a weight loss at the next meeting.
Had another good eating day, nothing too naughty. Need to drink water though, I never ever drink enough, and I think that will help with the weight loss.
I got home from my Weight Watchers meeting at 6.30pm, got changed into my gym clothes and straight to my workout room to complete 30 minutes of cardio. I was meant to complete 40 minutes according to my program, but I was really out of breath and had sore arches and didn't feel like I would be able to keep it up for another 10 minutes.
But thats ok......the main thing is that I came home and exercised, which is not like me at all. Next session I will try for longer........

No comments: