Thursday, June 28, 2007

The beginning


This is my weight loss journey. I have tried countless times to lose weight with small successes, only to stop exercising, not eating right and putting the weight back on.

I enlisted the help of Glow Women's Fitness online who designed an eating and exercise program for me. Unfortunately I did not follow it closely enough, and at the end of the 12 week program, I ended up being heavier than when I started. So I resigned for another 12 weeks, vowing that this time would be different.

Michelle is a fantastic mentor and has a wealth of knowlegde that she is only too happy to share. Any e-mails I send through they are always answered the same day. Michelle has offered for me to put my before photo on her website as a motivational tool to stick to my program. Each month I will take a new photo.

Here is my starting photo. I currently weight 63.7kg..........my ideal end goal is to weigh between 52kg-55kg (depending on how I look at 55kg)........my first mini goal is to get under 60kg.

I will post as often as possible, doing a food and exercise diary to help keep me accountable.

Check out Michelle's website: http://www.glowwomensfitnessonline.com.au/

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Lauren,
I wanted to officially kick off your comments!
Remember you can do this, I have absolute faith you can get this done.
Have a fabulous weekend and prepare to begin in earnest next week.
xx

Darlene said...

Hi Lauren,
Congrats for being brave enough to put your photo up on the Glow website. When Michelle first asked me I was hesitant, but she said I might inspire others so I agreed. Good luck with your program and I look forward to seeing your next photo!
Best wishes,
Darlene